Peaks, Palms And Picnics
- Natural history and western lore along remote back roads, historic city streets and ancient Indian trails in California's Coachella Valley region.
- Each vignette includes travel routes for easy, moderate or strenuous hikes and simple recipes for delicious sandwiches, salads and desserts for the trail.
- This revised and expanded second edition also features the author's photographs of many of her favorite destinations and scenic picnic spots.
Pacific Peaks And Picnics
- 30 "step by step" day journeys with 55 tempting recipes for your beach, mountain, or inland valley picnic.
- Benefit from her years of researching and exploring the region's trails and discover the natural wonders of San Diego County.
- Includes travel routes for easy, moderate or strenuous journeys, directions to scenic, off-the-beaten-track picnic spots, and tips on how to plan a picnic.